Smart Alarm Systems
Increase the security of your UK home or business with a smart alarm systems installation and/or a CCTV video serveillance system installation. Enjoy peace of mind and added protection of your assets today.
Smart Alarm Systems Installation by OneTouchServices
To increase your home’s security, consider OneTouchServices’ smart alarm systems installation, a premiere UK security service. The Pyronix Smart Alarm system is made with both home and business owners in mind. Business and homeowners with an installed smart alarm system can enjoy added security, with convenient and easy to use features while having an increased peace of mind you. Start protecting your family and belongings today with a smart alarm system.
Home Break-Ins and Security
The effects of a home invasion can be very traumatic. These types of traumatic events can leave a deep scar on all involved. When a home break-in occurs, homeowners do not just lose valuable personal property. As anyone who has experienced a break-in knows, after a break-in, homeowners may feel violated, uncomfortable in their own home and very insecure. With break-in rates increasing it is more important than ever to thoroughly protect your family and personal belongings from any unauthorized access.
The Home Security Pyronix Smart Alarm System Features Include:
- Smoke Detectors
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Water Leak Sensors
- Six Different Types of Motion Sensors
- Door and Window Contact Sensors
- Internal and External Alarms
- Video Surveillance IP Cameras
Smart Alarm System Technology Advances
With today’s technology advances, smart alarms have become a great way to ensure protection of your personal property. The Pyronix smart alarm system comes with many enhanced features increasing your property and family’s safety.
Remote Controlled Accessibility – With the installation of a wireless smart alarm system, push notifications can be sent from your alarm system regardless of where you are. In order to check the status of a system, customers can access the app at any time.
Ability to Connect a Surveillance Video to Your Smart Alarm System – When installing a smart alarm system, customers have the ability to connect a video surveillance system as well. In addition to notification and system checks, smart alarm users with a surveillance system will be able to stream real time footage. This added security feature, allows homeowners to keep an eye on the things that matter most, such as, their children, elderly relatives, pets, and property without being physically present.
Improved Aesthetic Appearance – Wireless smart alarm systems have significantly enhanced their appearance over the past few years. They now have a cleaner look and are less disruptive to install.
Portability – Unlike wired alarms, a wireless smart alarm can be removed simply without too much disruption. So whether users are buying a smart alarm for their forever home or a rental property, a wireless smart alarm can be considered a purchase for life.
Schedule your Smart Alarm Systems Installation Today!
Our smart alarm systems installation provides UK customers with a well-designed, versatile, and flexible smart alarm system intended to keep your home and family safe and secure. Prevent unauthorized access and increase your families’ peace of mind with our smart alarm installation services today. For more information on our smart alarm installation or to schedule an appointment, contact OneTouchServices today where our technicians are waiting to assist you.
OneTouchServices Offers CCTV Video Surveillance Installation
Video Surveillance or CCTV (closed circuit television), is one of the largest sectors of security technology. Many countries around the world are now employing CCTV or public video surveillance as a tool to prevent terrorism and fight crime. With CCTV surveillance, public security officials can ensure the safety of the general public while monitoring population movements and identifying terrorist activities. However, CCTV video surveillance can play a smaller, but yet just as an essential role for home and business owners.
Reason to Use CCTV Video Surveillance
Homeowners and businesses everywhere value safety and security when it comes to their homes and properties. Whether you live or your business is in a questionable neighborhood with frequent robberies or you want to ensure the safety of your family, employees, and business, a CCTV video surveillance maybe the right solution for you. Below is a list of the benefits and advantages of installing a CCTV video surveillance system at your home or business.
Benefits of a UK Home CCTV Video Surveillance System Installation
- Insurance Deductions – Here in the UK, Monetary advantages are generally not our customers’ main priority when considering installation of CCTV video surveillance systems. However, this advantage can be very appealing. When insurance companies issue a renters or homeowners insurance policy for your property, security can have an enormous influence on your monthly or yearly insurance payment. By taking steps to increase your properties security while reducing the likelihood of theft, damage, or vandalism, most insurance companies will consider providing a reduction in the cost of your policy.
- Crime Deterrent – Homeowners with a CCTV video surveillance system may notice a considerable decrease in crime around their properties by merely having a CCTV system installed. Installation of CCTV video surveillance systems can act as a visual deterrent preventing most crimes in the UK. Since most residential burglaries are crimes of opportunity they require very little planning effort for the thief. However, with a CCTV system, thieves are less likely to target specific properties by simply seeing a CCTV system in use.
- Criminal Identification – Installation of CCTV video surveillance systems doesn’t just prevent thieves from targeting your UK home. They also, can help bring criminals to justice by providing identifying characteristics. If a crime takes place at your property or neighbors, a CCTV system can provide footage to the police helping to identify the criminal and/or provide a timeline of events ultimately making your home and neighborhood a safer place.
- Personal Monitoring – Single homeowners, homeowners with children, and even elderly individuals can enjoy the benefits of monitoring their personally property at all times. Maybe you see an unfamiliar car in the neighborhood or hear an unusual sound, with a CCTV video surveillance you can experience the peace of mind you deserve. Parents who live near a busy road or own a swimming pool may have additional safety concerns. With a CCTV video surveillance system, parents can increase the safety of their children even when the child is out of their direct view.
Benefits of a Business CCTV Video Surveillance System
- Reduce and Prevent Theft – With CCTV video surveillance business can experience less theft and vandalism. When CCTV systems are appropriately placed, they can help deter potential thieves.
- Provide Evidence and Resolve Disputes Quickly – If a crime happens at your business, having a CCTV system can provide police with the evidence needed to capture the criminal. Additionally, with a CCTV system, customer and employee disputes can be handled in a quick and efficient manner.
- Ensure Safety of Your Customers – When shopping, customers and clients like to feel safe. With the installation of a CCTV system, give your customers the peace of mind they deserve.
- Improved Business Productivity – Let’s face it; most business owners cannot be on the premises at all times. With a CCTV video surveillance system or smart alarm system, business owners can ensure employees are staying productive and using their time wisely resulting in improved productivity.
For more information or to schedule your CCTV video surveillance installation, contact OneTouchServices today where our technicians are waiting to assist you.
Is your computer or laptop not working efficiently? One Touch Services offers repair services such as computer repair, laptop repair, laptop screen repair, virus removal, network support and PC repair in the Surrey and surrounding Hampshire, Berkshire & Greater London area. Additionally, One Touch Services offers a mobile technician available by appointment for your convenience.
Copyright © 2021 OneTouchServices. All Rights Reserved.