What is the point of having a custom built PC when you can get a cheaply made brand-name computer? Whether you are an individual or a business there are plenty of advantages to a custom built PC compared to brand-name computers. Below we will talk about those specific advantages of getting a custom built PC & the process.
Advantages of a Custom Built PC
- Higher Quality & Workmanship – When it comes to custom made PC’s, you have the ability to get higher quality parts and specific workmanship compared to brand-name computers. Since you can choose what parts go into your computer, you can have similar parts to a brand-name computer but higher quality parts in other areas of more importance. This gives your PC longer life down the road.
- Upgrades & Repairs – Custom built PC’s tend to be much easier to upgrade if the parts become dated or need repair. New brand-name computers tend to use manufacturer-specific parts making it difficult to upgrade or repair because the brand-name company just wants you to buy another computer instead of upgrading or fixing your current one.
- Consistent & Demanding Usage – If you use your PC often and require a lot from it, then a custom built PC is probably the way to go. Brand-name PC’s tend to come as they are and cannot be tailored to your needs as well as a custom made PC can. You can customize your PC with a large power source to meet the demands of your consistent PC use.
- Availability & Selection – Brand-name computers limit you in your selection when it comes to your PC parts because one computer might have the CPU you want but not the GPU or vice versa. A custom built PC allows you to have endless options for every specific part in your computer.
- Pricing – Being able to pick and choose from a combination of entry level or high end computer parts allows for an affordable but competent PC.
Process of a Custom Built PC
- Initial Consultation – Once you have contacted us about having your PC customized to fit your needs, we will figure out what your needs are combined with your budget.
- Quote – Once we figure out what type of customized PC build will work best to fit within your budget and needs, we will send you a quote which includes the cost of the PC parts as well as the labor cost to build the PC for you.
- Build – After you have received and accepted the quote, the process begins to ship the correct PC parts and then begin building your custom PC.
- Completed PC – Finally, your custom PC is built and the PC is then delivered or picked up.