Custom Built PC – Business, Personal & Gaming PC Builds
What is the point of having a custom built PC when you can get a cheaply made brand-name computer? Whether you are an individual or a business there are plenty of advantages to a custom built PC compared to brand-name computers. Below we will talk about those specific advantages of getting a custom built PC & the process.
Advantages of a Custom Built PC
- Higher Quality & Workmanship – When it comes to custom made PC’s, you have the ability to get higher quality parts and specific workmanship compared to brand-name computers. Since you can choose what parts go into your computer, you can have similar parts to a brand-name computer but higher quality parts in other areas of more importance. This gives your PC longer life down the road.
- Upgrades & Repairs – Custom built PC’s tend to be much easier to upgrade if the parts become dated or need repair. New brand-name computers tend to use manufacturer-specific parts making it difficult to upgrade or repair because the brand-name company just wants you to buy another computer instead of upgrading or fixing your current one.
- Consistent & Demanding Usage – If you use your PC often and require a lot from it, then a custom built PC is probably the way to go. Brand-name PC’s tend to come as they are and cannot be tailored to your needs as well as a custom made PC can. You can customize your PC with a large power source to meet the demands of your consistent PC use.
- Availability & Selection – Brand-name computers limit you in your selection when it comes to your PC parts because one computer might have the CPU you want but not the GPU or vice versa. A custom built PC allows you to have endless options for every specific part in your computer.
- Pricing – Being able to pick and choose from a combination of entry level or high end computer parts allows for an affordable but competent PC.
Process of a Custom Built PC
- Initial Consultation – Once you have contacted us about having your PC customized to fit your needs, we will figure out what your needs are combined with your budget.
- Quote – Once we figure out what type of customized PC build will work best to fit within your budget and needs, we will send you a quote which includes the cost of the PC parts as well as the labor cost to build the PC for you.
- Build – After you have received and accepted the quote, the process begins to ship the correct PC parts and then begin building your custom PC.
- Completed PC – Finally, your custom PC is built and the PC is then delivered or picked up.
Contact Us | Custom Built PC
Is your computer or laptop not working efficiently? One Touch Services offers repair services such as computer repair, laptop repair, laptop screen repair, virus removal, network support and PC repair in the Surrey and surrounding Hampshire, Berkshire & Greater London area. Additionally, One Touch Services offers a mobile technician available by appointment for your convenience.
Copyright © 2021 OneTouchServices. All Rights Reserved.