- 8th August 2016We’ve just had an interesting, and new to us, issue on a customers PC. They’d been using Windows 10 for several months without issue, then one day they turned it ...READ MORE
- 23rd November 2015After having a customers machine in with a blank device manager, as well as blank in network connections, we discovered it was down to a registry permissions issue. The easiest way ...READ MORE
- 4th August 2015We came across this issue the other day with a customers machines where neither the touch pad or a USB would make the mouse cursor move. We checked all the usual ...READ MORE
- 14th July 2015Something which is often frustrating is a print job getting stuck in the print queue and no matter how many times you hit cancel, unplug/switch of the printer, try pleading ...READ MORE
- 11th June 2015There seem to be hundreds of guides on the internet on how to remove these virus/exploits but very few on how to prevent them. These different variations of the same exploit/virus ...READ MORE
- 15th February 2015Just cleaning a fan on an HP G62 laptop. The customer reported that when it had been on for half an hour or more it would get extremely hot underneath ...READ MORE
Is your computer or laptop not working efficiently? One Touch Services offers repair services such as computer repair, laptop repair, laptop screen repair, virus removal, network support and PC repair in the Surrey and surrounding Hampshire, Berkshire & Greater London area. Additionally, One Touch Services offers a mobile technician available by appointment for your convenience.